Commission on Nightlife and Culture Public Meeting (Virtual)
Join Mayor Bowser’s Commission on Nightlife and Culture Upcoming September Public Meeting!
Date: Tuesaday, January 26, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM
The Commission on Nightlife and Culture meets quarterly to discuss topics that affect nightlife and culture and provide policy and legislative recommendations to the Mayor and City Council. In addition, Director Shawn Townsend provides the Commissioners and attendees with relevant updates on the Mayor's Office of Nightlife and Culture’s progress. If you need additional information or have questions about the commission or its meetings, please contact the Mayor’s Office on Nightlife and Culture by email at email@example.com.
Commission on Nightlife and Culture Agenda
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Join us on updates from the Commission of Nightlife and Culture along with Bridge Fund information you won’t want to miss.
Featuring updates from:
- John Falcicchio, Deputy Mayor, DMPED
- Sybongile Cook, Director, Business Development, DMPED
- Shawn Townsend, Director, Mayor’s Office of Nightlife and Culture, MONC
- Fred Moosally, Director, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration, ABRA
- Vinoda Basnayake, Chairman/Nightclub Owner, Commission on Nightlife and Culture
- Ris Lacoste, Chef/Restaurantuer, and Owner of Ris Restaurant