Commission on Nightlife and Culture Public Meeting (Virtual)
Join Mayor Bowser’s Commission on Nightlife and Culture Upcoming September Public Meeting!
Date: Tuesaday, September 15, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM
Webex Meeting Link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/onstage/g.php?MTID=e62614076c02d4a56ad56d4...
The Commission on Nightlife and Culture meets quarterly to discuss topics that affect nightlife and culture and provide policy and legislative recommendations to the Mayor and City Council. In addition, Director Shawn Townsend provides the Commissioners and attendees with relevant updates on the Mayor's Office of Nightlife and Culture’s progress. If you need additional information or have questions about the commission or its meetings, please contact the Mayor’s Office on Nightlife and Culture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can RSVP: nightlifecommission.eventbrite.com
Commission on Nightlife and Culture Agenda
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Roll Call
- Review of 06.23.20 Meeting Minutes
- Mayor’s Office of Nightlife and Culture Update
- Discussion of New Business & Guest Speakers:
- Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA), Director Fred Moosally
- DC Health Phase Two Update, Associate Director, Arian Gibson
- Department of Employment Services (DOES), Director, Unique Morris-Hughes
- Public Comments
Commission on Nightlife and Culture Agenda- 09.15.20
Commission on Nightlife and Culture Meeting Minutes- 09.15.20