- Posted by: Kevon.Bridges
- Jun 21,2021
- 0 comments
Want to know how much DC spends on your child's school? Worried about staffing cuts?
Interested in the health and safety conditions of school facilities?
We’re excited to bring together transparency advocates for the first in a series of “Digging into DC” trainings to help you find almost anything you’ve ever wanted to know about DC’s public
and charter schools.
This virtual kickoff session will be held from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 20 via Zoom.
● Sandra Moscoso, parent activist and D.C. OGC board member
● Fritz Mulhauser, open government expert and D.C. OGC board member
● Niquelle Allen, Director of the DC Office of Open Government
● Miranda Spivack, journalist and open government expert, D.C. OGC board member,
● Karen Janka (she/her) - D.C. Library Association, cohost
Register for Digging into DC here
(Link here too)
This is the first in a series of free open government trainings that will continue through the falland focus on how to locate a range of information on topics such as criminal justice, social services, and data from multi-government and multi-state agencies
For our first session at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 20, please come prepared with your questions about the best ways to get information from DC's public and charter schools. We look forward to seeing you at Digging into DC!
The D.C. Open Government Coalition
The event is sponsored by the D.C. Open Government Coalition, the DC Library Association, and the DC Office of Open Government
Questions? email DiggingintoDC@gmail.com