DC State Board of Education Monthly Public Meeting
All students, parents, and educators, and community members are invited to provide testimony at public meetings. Individuals and representatives of organizations who wish to comment at a public meeting are asked to notify Board staff in advance by form (preferred), by phone at (202) 741-0888, or by email at email@example.com no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting. Individuals are asked to furnish their names, email addresses, and organizational affiliation, if any.
For all meeting agendas, documents, and minutes, please visit: bit.ly/SBOEMeetingDocs
- January 19: bit.ly/SBOEJanuary2022PM
- February 16: bit.ly/SBOEFebruary2022PM
- March 16: bit.ly/SBOEMarch2022PM
- April 20: bit.ly/SBOEApril2022PM
- May 18: bit.ly/SBOEMay2022PM
- June 15: bit.ly/SBOEJune2022PM
- July 20: bit.ly/SBOEJuly2022PM
- For the subsequent public meetings (September 21, October 19, November 16, and December 21):
- Meetings are held in person at the Marion S. Barry, Jr. Building (441 4th St NW), and are live-streamed on the District Knowledge Network, which can be accessed online (http://video.oct.dc.gov/DKN/jw.html) or on Comcast Channel 99, RCN Channel 18, and Fios Channel 12.
This meeting is governed by the Open Meetings Act. Please address any questions or complaints arising under this meeting to the Office of Open Government at firstname.lastname@example.org.